Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-Denver Broncos thread

I went to a Chiefs Broncos Game a few years back at ArrowHead, and i saw 1 dumbass "Elway" hater get so drunk and stupid he fell 6 or so rows cuz those seats are so steep.
how many times did Elway screw you guys over ? LOL

vansmack2000 said:
I went to a Chiefs Broncos Game a few years back at ArrowHead, and i saw 1 dumbass "Elway" hater get so drunk and stupid he fell 6 or so rows cuz those seats are so steep.
how many times did Elway screw you guys over ? LOL

i dunno. i was an elway fan. i went to old mile high for the 94 chiefs broncos regualr season game there. terrible game. chiefs were up big until 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

i grew up in KC. my family (extended too) all have season tickets and tailgate every game

BRONCOS ALL THE WAY BABY! DON"T BE Hatin' JP...

DenverBroncosOld.png

I am sorry, you must be a Chiefs fan.

BTW, how are the chiefs doing anyway? They shouldn't even have points in this game.

My sorry excuse for being alive? Is to watch the Broncos do exactly what they are doing to the Chiefs tonight.

DenverBroncos_100.png

Jake Plummer sucks so I'm glad he's a Bronco. As a lifelong Raider fan I am highly offended that people call him Snake. What if another DB called himself Prime Time? It's a crock.

Top Bottom