Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AncillaryGuys IGF-1

snagglepuss said:
If you run them separately, how long should you stay on the GH and at what dose?

GH requires a longer time to bring steady results, I would go for 5-6 months on GH and 6-8 weeks on IGF-1 if that's what you wanted to do. Like anything, use in MODERATION :) you'll always have time to get bigger, but your health is another thing.

Mr.X

c3web said:
If you weren't worried about the cost... Would you see any benifit of doing GH, IGF-1, and say winstrol... or would GH and IGF-1 together be over kill? How much bacteriostatic water do you dilute the IGF-1 with?

it would be overkill, GH already increases levels of IGF-1 so adding IGF-1 would just be overkill

from what ive read gh only raises igf1 by about 2-5mcg per 2-4 iu inj. so there is a big difference in inj 40mcg igf1 and what you get from gh. i found that i got much better results from using both together. stayed on gh at 2iu per day and cycled the igf1 2-4 wks on 2-3 wks off. cant stand how tired the igf1 makes me feel so i stopped using it. i do know that the first time i used igf1 i had amazing results and after that the results were ok. if the results were always the same as the first cycle, i could put up with the constant tired feeling.

searay said:
from what ive read gh only raises igf1 by about 2-5mcg per 2-4 iu inj. so there is a big difference in inj 40mcg igf1 and what you get from gh. i found that i got much better results from using both together. stayed on gh at 2iu per day and cycled the igf1 2-4 wks on 2-3 wks off. cant stand how tired the igf1 makes me feel so i stopped using it. i do know that the first time i used igf1 i had amazing results and after that the results were ok. if the results were always the same as the first cycle, i could put up with the constant tired feeling.

A lot of people do use both together, but a LOT of the times it's not cost effective and doesn't bring results % wise for the price.

Only advanced BB should run GH+IGF-1.

my cousin tried it and he didn't have too much results, he used it for 8 weeks. He got it from a guy with a good reputation so i dunno if his body wasn't "optimized" for IGF-1 use or if it was crap gear

good luck tough! make sure to do a good report, i'm interested in IGF-1 even tough my cousin didn't get too much out of it (except for painful pumps, but i already got test and tren for that :evil:)

2sick said:
How many 1000mcg vials are in a AG guys kit?

bro, it's 1mg (1000mcg) 1 vial. I think you guys are all comparing the jin IGF-1 kits, this is just the straight IGF-1.

Mr.X

Top Bottom