Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AncillaryGuys IGF-1

snagglepuss said:
... ...

oh, one other thing... I never heard of running GH for only 6-8 weeks. would you still recommend a dosage of 4iu/ED for that period? thanks again.

I didn't mean running GH for that long, I said that IGF-1 was like GH, everyone has different views on the product :) personally I say 6-8 weeks is plenty on IGF-1 since you can cycle it on and off.

For GH, 4IUs/day, you'd need to run at least 20 week.

Mr.X

Mr.X said:
I didn't mean running GH for that long, I said that IGF-1 was like GH, everyone has different views on the product :) personally I say 6-8 weeks is plenty on IGF-1 since you can cycle it on and off.

For GH, 4IUs/day, you'd need to run at least 20 week.

Mr.X

gotcha. thanks for the clarification.

I have been doing some research on IGF-1. Did you find that the gains started tapering off fast after 4 weeks?
I have been reading the best results are a month on followed by a month off.
I would be interested in hearing your opinion.
Also, is AG's stuff oral or subQ/IM?
Is it Long R-3?

Last edited:
slat1 said:
Did you guys use and oral version or subQ/IM version?

there is NO SUCH THING AS AN ORAL VERSION! how many times do I have to say that, that's a SCAM!

c3web said:
So what is a starting dosage of IGF-1? Anyone ever stack it with HGH?

Receptor grade IGF should be around 40mcg/ED.

I have stacked it with GH, but really, in the long term, running them seperately would be more cost effective.

Mr.X

Mr.X said:
Receptor grade IGF should be around 40mcg/ED.

I have stacked it with GH, but really, in the long term, running them seperately would be more cost effective.

Mr.X

If you run them separately, how long should you stay on the GH and at what dose?

If you weren't worried about the cost... Would you see any benifit of doing GH, IGF-1, and say winstrol... or would GH and IGF-1 together be over kill? How much bacteriostatic water do you dilute the IGF-1 with?

Top Bottom