Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AncillaryGuys IGF-1

snagglepuss said:
anyone tried it? how long did you use it? what did you cycle it with? what results?

karma for all helpful replies

I ran it , so did SYL from mms and a few other folks that I know. Good stuff and good price for receptor grade IGF.

I ran mine for 3 months, then for 6 months, then took some time off, running again soon. Had a lot of fat-loss, and not much water retention as you see with GH, IGF-1 is a product in it's own realm. Just don't expect to be ronnie coleman from using it and you'll be good.

Mr.X

Mr.X said:
I ran it , so did SYL from mms and a few other folks that I know. Good stuff and good price for receptor grade IGF.

I ran mine for 3 months, then for 6 months, then took some time off, running again soon. Had a lot of fat-loss, and not much water retention as you see with GH, IGF-1 is a product in it's own realm. Just don't expect to be ronnie coleman from using it and you'll be good.

Mr.X

Thanks for the excellent help! Did you run it alone or did you stack it with anything or take it with PCT? Also, did you have any sides with running it that long? I read somewher that more than 6 weeks wasn't worth the additional sides, but I'm not sure about that... I am thinking of taking it alone for 6 weeks and then doing a 12 with a cycle of test/tren, and maybe keeping the IGF in there, too. thanks again.

snagglepuss said:
Thanks for the excellent help! Did you run it alone or did you stack it with anything or take it with PCT? Also, did you have any sides with running it that long? I read somewher that more than 6 weeks wasn't worth the additional sides, but I'm not sure about that... I am thinking of taking it alone for 6 weeks and then doing a 12 with a cycle of test/tren, and maybe keeping the IGF in there, too. thanks again.

To be honest with you, I prefer it PCT, and during my cycles I switch 6 weeks IGF and 6 weeks of GH. PCT it works like MAGIC!

It's just like GH in terms of time, some say run it short, some say long, I would suggest a 6-8 week cycle max.

I would run the IGF-1 as a bridge or PCT, then cycle in into your main cycle.

Mr.X

Mr.X said:
To be honest with you, I prefer it PCT, and during my cycles I switch 6 weeks IGF and 6 weeks of GH. PCT it works like MAGIC!

It's just like GH in terms of time, some say run it short, some say long, I would suggest a 6-8 week cycle max.

I would run the IGF-1 as a bridge or PCT, then cycle in into your main cycle.

Mr.X

awesome! that's just what I wanted to hear :) I am going to work on tweaking my cycle and then I'll post the whole thing -- hope you'll give me your critique then!

cheers

Mr.X said:

oh, one other thing... I never heard of running GH for only 6-8 weeks. would you still recommend a dosage of 4iu/ED for that period? thanks again.

Top Bottom