Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Vs. Oral Turinabol

Anavar Or Oral Turinabol

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love anavar too. How many times a year can you safely do the stuff? I take 250-275 mgs of test per week all year round. I have gotten 30 days worth at 20 mgs, 2 times now and both times, I noticed a big difference. Not human grade though.

PuddleMonkey said:
She keeps telling me she's gonna have my baby, and I keep telling her no. Tonight I pulled out a condom, and she told me no :(

soo you will be a dady!!yey, nice!

For someone who is sensitive to it, which of the two is the least likely to cause androgenic side effect like hair loss?

From what I've read it seems to be t-bol, even though anavar supposed to be a very mild AAS.

In 2nd week of Anavar at 40mg per day. Noticed ball shrinkage in the last couple days....so, now scared of the shutdown effects. Already noticing strength gains and hardness (um, that's muscle hardness I was referring to) Thinking about dropping the dose a little. Just started dating a new chick- don't want to have to explain a shutdown. Any thoughts or advice???

biteme said:
I love anavar too. How many times a year can you safely do the stuff? I take 250-275 mgs of test per week all year round. I have gotten 30 days worth at 20 mgs, 2 times now and both times, I noticed a big difference. Not human grade though.
clear your inbox you big sob. i jus tried to pm you bout this.

I think Var is the best all around roid out there. Quality fat lose, qaulity muscle gain which you keep, and no bad sides in my use. If you get "REAL" Spa you only need 30-40mg per day for these results. Take for 6-8 weeks and your set! If you use homemade shit, you need like 100mg and who knows what your really getting.

wannabecut said:
In 2nd week of Anavar at 40mg per day. Noticed ball shrinkage in the last couple days....so, now scared of the shutdown effects. Already noticing strength gains and hardness (um, that's muscle hardness I was referring to) Thinking about dropping the dose a little. Just started dating a new chick- don't want to have to explain a shutdown. Any thoughts or advice???
scared of the shutdown effect? sound like you may have real ox!!! thats a good thing. just do it, you can fuck later. chances are you aint gonna lose sex drive till you come off. have nolva on hand for pct.

day 1 40mg
day 2-14 20mg
day 15-28 10mg oughta do it.

layinback said:
scared of the shutdown effect? sound like you may have real ox!!! thats a good thing. just do it, you can fuck later. chances are you aint gonna lose sex drive till you come off. have Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - on hand for PCT - post cycle therapy - .

day 1 40mg
day 2-14 20mg
day 15-28 10mg oughta do it.

Damn, you still up? lol. I just rolled out of bed, I'll get to the PM as soon as I find my ephedrine.

PuddleMonkey said:
Damn, you still up? lol. I just rolled out of bed, I'll get to the PM as soon as I find my ephedrine.
check under your "firefighter training video" or "single men in alaska calendar" collection. youll probably find your ephedrine there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom