Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Vs. Oral Turinabol

Anavar Or Oral Turinabol

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
check out AAP....read his post about his experience with human grade var.

Can you supply the link to the post you are speaking of ?? I was lucky enough to come across a large amount of this a little while back and I would like to read before I use any of it. I broke it up into 50mg doses (the raw powder) but I have a blood test next month for lipids at my doc so I think I might have to put off until after that, for baseline if nothing else.

I cannot believe that this post has like 21 THOUSAND reads already!! What the hell is "Turinabol" anyway.. I have done juice and made tons of homebrew in my career but I never heard of "Turinabol".. go figure.

This is directed to the more experienced trainers....When using either of these with say Cyp, what type of training routine would you follow? I realize this is not the training thread but I think it's relevent to the topic. Would a 5x5 intense program or more of a volume type be best with Var or tbol? Assuming the goal is add muscle/lose fat.
Thanks!

I did T-bol at 50mg a day for 2 weeks ( had to stop due to a separated clavicle) and i was amazed at the results, never done an oral only cycle. a week in a noticed i was more vascular and i saw some 8 pack comin through. i still got lots left, once i repair my injurey i will be hittin it hard right before the summer!!

I did T-bol at 50mg a day for 2 weeks ( had to stop due to a separated clavicle) and i was amazed at the results, never done an oral only cycle. a week in a noticed i was more vascular and i saw some 8 pack comin through. i still got lots left, once i repair my injurey i will be hittin it hard right before the summer!!

So you were running T-bol for a week and you had more veins and developed an 8 pack!!!
Hahahahaha, that's rich! Imagine what 6 weeks of Tbol would do to you? You would probably look like Jay Cutler!

Mmmm i love me some T"Bol.:p

Brad.

ok..last time i did Dbol-anavar..i am happy with it..no water..its been 4 months..i am still hard and cut..i love var..i got this time t-bol /var..ill see how it goes..what u guys think about t-bol..i heart is mild..no water..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom