Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol Question

I gained 20#'s when I ran it back in the days, it was syntex Anadrol... Was the most powerful cycle I have ever ran... Sides where the worst I ever experienced.. I would defently get an AI www.eclenbuterol.com do your homework on PCT. That's one AAS tough to keep gains from I would HIGHLY suggest PCT. Are you saying you have more (Anadrol) to run a second cycle with and you want to know what to stack it with?

you're not done with your current cyle and you already have a cycle stacked for next month?

what about PCT?

Was this your first cycle?

How old are you bro?

Okay, let me start over.

Im 22 years old and have been weight training for 5 years, no gear. Last month I obtained a 100ct bottle of Anadrol 50mg. I figured I would do 100mg a day for 25 days, then cycle off onto some sort of PCT i could get legally. Obviously i was ill informed so im doing my best to conduct the proper research, hense the reason im here.

Okay, let me start over.

Im 22 years old and have been weight training for 5 years, no gear. Last month I obtained a 100ct bottle of Anadrol 50mg. I figured I would do 100mg a day for 25 days, then cycle off onto some sort of PCT i could get legally. Obviously i was ill informed so im doing my best to conduct the proper research, hense the reason im here.

Glad you are here, honestly...This is the place to learn.. I would finsh the whole bottle and do the research useing the search button... Mail order PCT is what you need, its not a schedule III steroid so not sure what's the big deal there. If you dont do PCT you could end up with the worst ACNE of your life.. I am speaking from experience..big nasty systic ACNE...the type that leaves scares for life...Bro do some homework dont play around you have 3 week left if you finish the bottle to get your knowledge for PCT.. Stick bro around, no one is mad at you just trying to help..Peace

Glad you are here, honestly...This is the place to learn.. I would finsh the whole bottle and do the research useing the search button... Mail order PCT is what you need, its not a schedule III steroid so not sure what's the big deal there. If you dont do PCT you could end up with the worst ACNE of your life.. I am speaking from experience..big nasty systic ACNE...the type that leaves scares for life...Bro do some homework dont play around you have 3 week left if you finish the bottle to get your knowledge for PCT.. Stick bro around, no one is mad at you just trying to help..Peace

Well ive placed and order and I should be good to go. This seems like a great community to get some real knowledge instead of all these bullshit after school special pamphlets ive been coming upon.

Thanks All.

Nope, not starting the next cycle until I can find out what would be best to stack it with. Also wanna wait a month or so until my liver can recoup.

I went from 180 to 190 in the three weeks so far, which looks pretty good on me seeing as im only 5'9". Also gained an inch on my arms, which puts me at 17". Still around 15-17% fat tho ( stubborn as fuck). As for PCT, ive just knockin back 4000mgs of milk thistle a day however i wasnt able to procure an anti estro. Anyone know of any readily available stuff that could help?

You probably already figured this out but your milk thistle isn't PCT. PCT is what you do after your cycle to get things back to normal. A lot of good info about PCT on this site.

Read as much as you can and keep posting questions...

Top Bottom