Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol Question

Jagermuscle

Hey everyone,

Im about three weeks into my first cycle of Anadrol. Im taking one 50mg tab twice a day, once in the AM and once after my workout. I have only seen about 8 or 9lbs of weight gain, however strength has gone up pretty considerably. Am i timing my dosages correctly for the best gains?

Secondly, I have a second cycle standing by for next month and am not sure what to stack it with to maximize gains and retention. Any help on this would be greatly appriciated.

About 230-250g protien daily, and moderate carbs. My caloric intake hasent changed much, still prolly around 2200.

I guess i just expected more from what i had read about Anadrol.

Don't know how long you plan to run the anadrol but the most dramatic results seem to be in the first 3 weeks. After that the benefits to side effects ratio drops drastically. 9 lbs in 3 weeks is nothing to sneeze at.

Post your stats bro.

You say you have another cycle standing by for next month. Are you running this directly after this cycle? No PCT?

About 230-250g protien daily, and moderate carbs. My caloric intake hasent changed much, still prolly around 2200.

I guess i just expected more from what i had read about Anadrol.

2200 calories is not enough if your looking to bulk...but 9 lbs is not a bad return for the amount of calories you've consumed.

ya calories need to be a lot higher to pack on the weight. When i ran drol i didnt go up to much in wieght but strength and size still went through the freakin roof. Started another cycle today, by far for me the funnest oral to run.

Post your stats bro.

You say you have another cycle standing by for next month. Are you running this directly after this cycle? No PCT?

Nope, not starting the next cycle until I can find out what would be best to stack it with. Also wanna wait a month or so until my liver can recoup.

I went from 180 to 190 in the three weeks so far, which looks pretty good on me seeing as im only 5'9". Also gained an inch on my arms, which puts me at 17". Still around 15-17% fat tho ( stubborn as fuck). As for PCT, ive just knockin back 4000mgs of milk thistle a day however i wasnt able to procure an anti estro. Anyone know of any readily available stuff that could help?

Nope, not starting the next cycle until I can find out what would be best to stack it with. Also wanna wait a month or so until my liver can recoup.

I went from 180 to 190 in the three weeks so far, which looks pretty good on me seeing as im only 5'9". Also gained an inch on my arms, which puts me at 17". Still around 15-17% fat tho ( stubborn as fuck). As for PCT, ive just knockin back 4000mgs of milk thistle a day however i wasnt able to procure an anti estro. Anyone know of any readily available stuff that could help?

for the future bro, never start a cycle until you have everything on hand...go to Primordial Performance

the Test Recovery Stack is a great and legally obtainable PCT
get yourself some arimidex from one of the board sponsors

you're not done with your current cyle and you already have a cycle stacked for next month?

what about PCT?

Was this your first cycle?

How old are you bro?

Top Bottom