Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

An Ultimate Fighting Championship "who would win" thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Burning_Inside
  • Start date Start date
People get off Tyson's d!ck, his career has been shot for at least 10 years now. Half of his sucess was predicated on his intimidation factor, thats why Holyfield kicked his ass, he was not afraid to be aggressive.

I was at the last UFC and saw Tito fight in person. Tito would whoop both Tyson and Manfred.:fro:

Here's why I don't think Tito could take Manfred. I'm sure Manfred, not being the stupid ogre he might appear to be at first glance, would check out fights of how Tito fights, and I'm sure he knows that as heavy as he is, if he keeps a low center of gravity, it'll be real dan hard for Tito to knock over Manfred if he manages to keep a low center of gravity. See, Tito's not really a ground fighter, he has submissions, yeah, but he's mainly a stand up fighter. The only way i've personally seen him take anyone to the ground is with a belly to belly drop. He's not going to do that to Manfred. Even if he did manage to attempt a lock on Manfred, Manfred would have to be pretty off balance to not be able to use his mass amounts of strength to simply reverse the lock. You guys don't seem to know how strong Manfred is. Yeah yeah I know the old addage of "strength doesn't mean anything" but when you look at reality, it only goes so far. Like I said, you can be a maste at weilding the hammer, but no matter what, you're still not going to break down a concrete wall.

Burning_Inside said:
Here's why I don't think Tito could take Manfred. I'm sure Manfred, not being the stupid ogre he might appear to be at first glance, would check out fights of how Tito fights, and I'm sure he knows that as heavy as he is, if he keeps a low center of gravity, it'll be real dan hard for Tito to knock over Manfred if he manages to keep a low center of gravity. See, Tito's not really a ground fighter, he has submissions, yeah, but he's mainly a stand up fighter. The only way i've personally seen him take anyone to the ground is with a belly to belly drop. He's not going to do that to Manfred. Even if he did manage to attempt a lock on Manfred, Manfred would have to be pretty off balance to not be able to use his mass amounts of strength to simply reverse the lock. You guys don't seem to know how strong Manfred is. Yeah yeah I know the old addage of "strength doesn't mean anything" but when you look at reality, it only goes so far. Like I said, you can be a maste at weilding the hammer, but no matter what, you're still not going to break down a concrete wall.

I have to agree............

Once again Titos the light Heavy champ(204.9). Put Manfred one of the Super heavys like Tom Erickson or a Marco Ruas who beat a 6'8'' 300 pound Paul Varlens. Marco Ruas & Mo Smith Would both beat the hell out of Manfred then go to the groundand submitt him. Marco or Mo would eat Tyson with shin kicks then go to the ground.

Yea, Royce Gracie would beat them all.... whahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa NOT!!!

This thread/question is so old I don't even know why I bothered to respond to it...?

hardgainer (huh?)

Top Bottom