Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ah, rigggggggggght...I have some swamp land I'd like to sell you

BlueBird

Naptime F-18er
Platinum
Rosie missed the flagship Angelina....

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Rosie O’Donnell says she missed her chance to date Angelina Jolie

rosieangelina.jpg

Rosie O’Donnell admitted that she and her wife/partner Kelli Carpenter were having relationship trouble last week in an interview to USA Today. Since that interview, gossip has been going around that Rosie and Kelli are pretty much done, but it seemed like Rosie wouldn’t be confirming the split either way. That is, until Rosie went on the Howard Stern Show yesterday. Sidenote: who knew that Howard and Rosie were friendly enough for her to appear on his show? I didn’t.

Anyhoodle, Rosie came close to confirming that she and Kelli are done, but that they are still committed to co-parenting. One of the more interesting revelations was about Rosie and her friendship with Angelina Jolie. Rosie says that before Angelina got together with Billy Bob Thornton, she and Angelina “talked on the phone two or three times, but that was that. There was a tentative plan to have dinner that never came through. I was a little afraid of her. She’s scary in a sexual kind of way.” Rosie also admitted that she has “dream about her a lot still.” I always knew that Rosie and Angelina were friendly, but I had no idea that they were this friendly. Well… Angelina could have done worse. And she did, on occasion.

In an interview last week, Rosie O’Donnell promised she wasn’t going to talk about her assumed split with longtime lover Kelli Carpenter. But that was before she sat down with old pal Howard Stern on Monday, when the former daytime Queen went as far to say the couple was kaput without actually saying it.

O’Donnell told Stern she and Carpenter had “different styles of living” and have “come to a point where we are seeing [if] what will make everyone happiest is maybe to not live together, but continue to parent.”

The couple married in San Francisco in 2004 and have three adopted children (Parker, 14, Chelsea, 12, and Blake, 9) as well 6-year-old Vivienne, whom Carpenter carried.

When Stern pressed for more info behind her relationship woes, O’Donnell offered up a dish of TMI: “Kelli and I have a lot of issues and sex wasn’t one of them.”

O’Donnell told Stern she isn’t thinking about dating anyone. “I’m not a trier,” she admitted.

In an interview with USA Today a week ago, the former ‘The View’ moderator said she and Carpenter are “working on our issues” and that “those are the only words I am ever going to say. Ever.”

The National Enquirer reported in August that Carpenter had moved out their home and into Manhattan.

Since it was becoming clear she wasn’t going to fully open up on her woes, Stern steered his convo with O’Donnell to the star’s love life before Carpenter. O’Donnell admitted she had a phone fling with Angelina Jolie, before she hit the big time.

“We talked on the phone two or three times, but that was that. There was a tentative plan to have dinner that never came through,” she said.

“I was a little afraid of her. She’s scary in a sexual kind of way.”

[From PopEater]

In the Stern interview, Rosie also talked about those “Oprah Winfrey is gay, with Gayle” rumors. Rosie said: “When they did that road trip, that’s as gay as it gets.” While I think that’s slightly funny, I disagree. I kind of believe Oprah when she says that if she and Gayle were gay, she would tell us. At this point, if Oprah was gay and she told all of those Oprah-worshipping soccer moms to be gay, they totally would.

Top Bottom