Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adrenal Fatigue & HGH Human Growth Hormone

If you suffer from high blood pressure stay away from licorice as this increases blood pressure its only good for people suffering from adrenal fatigue with symptoms of low blood pressure.

Herbs you should use are:

Withania somnifera
Panax Ginseng
Sibrerian Ginseng Root
Ginger root
Ginkgo Biloba
and also L-Carnitine as this increases voltages in the brain making you more alert.

Also a Vitamin B forte & C (30g) Intravenous would do wonders to kick start adrenal recovery as this boosts immune system.

Shivers ,

That is really amazing I just read what you wrote I had severe adrenal burnout became allergic to everything thover the course of a few yrs im doing much better ,thoughht i licked it but then i noticed when taking a natural HGH supp. im exhausted , must be like your saying pushing the thyroid

In the summer i do take an ECA STACK on and off make sure i take breaks and do not take for 7 months in the winter , But this past winter was using a natural testosterone booster , i started getting fibromtalgia symptoms now been on the ECA stack with a natural test booster n m,y fibromyalgia got severe at night im mthinking maybe the adrenals are severely burnming outr again

Does testosterone boosterrs push the adrenals too hard ? Should someone get off it til adrenals are healed ?

Top Bottom