Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About the superbowl game you dumbasses.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
The bears tied for second with Indy for the most points scored in the NFL next to San Diego. The bears defense is much better. What's this stupid talk about the bear's offense not being that good? The Bears should win.

biteme said:
The bears tied for second with Indy for the most points scored in the NFL next to San Diego. The bears defense is much better. What's this stupid talk about the bear's offense not being that good? The Bears should win.

Bite me rex grossman was struggleing that last half of the season.. thats why people are saying there offense is not that good as of late.. Do you watch football.. lol

kano said:
Bite me rex grossman was struggleing that last half of the season.. thats why people are saying there offense is not that good as of late.. Do you watch football.. lol

NO. LOL. I just looked up the statistics.

next person to say the game depends on rex grossman is officially declared an idiot

the bears RUN

and RUN

AND R U N

Grossman needs to go 10/25 for 113 and 1 TD

and they win

the offensive line are maulers, not pass blockers. the bears will ram thomas jones and cedric benson down the colts throats all afternoon. once they get softened up then rex will take a few shots downfield if he sees some 1-on-1 coverages. Rex will be fine, the game isnt his to win.

Top Bottom