Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A-Rod opting out of his contract

gjohnson5 said:
having said the part in bold , I can't see why a team would pay him more.

Several reasons, actually.

A) for teams that ARE NOT the Yankees, just making the playoffs is a huge deal (and calls for a huge revenue increase)

B-Z)$$$$$$$$$$$ A marquee player like ARod will bring in insane amounts of cash via ticket sales, sponsorship partners, general corporate support, etc. Especially when he starts breaking records. You think anyone on earth would have even known the SF Giants still existed if it weren't for Bonds over the last couple years?? Just the TV exposure they received probably paid his contract.

on a side note, that guy takes just as much steroids and growth as bonds but catches none of the flack.

he went to high school with my cousin and they bought their juice from the same guy

calveless wonder said:
on a side note, that guy takes just as much steroids and growth as bonds but catches none of the flack.

he went to high school with my cousin and they bought their juice from the same guy

a-rod juices? :(

nimbus said:
a-rod juices? :(

you'd be surprised bro....i'd say 60% of MLB does. NFL, just as many....NBA not so much (although rodman used to do human growth hormone - somatropin - back in the day)
when the testing started occuring, alot of them would just do it in the offseason and use short acting esters and then come off before the season.

one of my friends was a big time trainer down here and had a few pro clients....lets say more than once he asked me to find something for his clients

(Disclaimer)of course calveless wonder is a fictional character :)

calveless wonder said:
you'd be surprised bro....i'd say 60% of MLB does. NFL, just as many....NBA not so much (although rodman used to do human growth hormone - somatropin - back in the day)
when the testing started occuring, alot of them would just do it in the offseason and use short acting esters and then come off before the season.

one of my friends was a big time trainer down here and had a few pro clients....lets say more than once he asked me to find something for his clients

(Disclaimer)of course calveless wonder is a fictional character :)

i used to root for a-rod to break bonds's record, but now i hope the sport just dies. Actually fuck it, allow juicing and just let it be another baseball skill

Top Bottom