Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Prohormone Question/ Concern

Wolterp

Hello to all.

I have been training consistently for roughly 6 years w/o any form of PH or AAS. I recently purchased a product called "Hot sos" by Geared Up Nutrition. The product contains an unspecified amount of the superdrol compound as well as the Halodrol compound.

I am 23 years old and my major concern are findings that Prohormones can lead to prostate cancer/excaserbate the severity of existing prostate cancer. I have a family history of this form of cancer (on my mother's side) and I do not want to take something that may further increase my chance of develping this disease.

Are there any precautionary measures I can take to ensure that my prostate is safe (Aside from Palm Stilleto)?

Are there any prostate safe(r) prohormones out there? (I assume Super/Halodrol would be safer as they do not aromitize to estrogen and high estrogen levels have been linked to prostate problems)

Any and all insight is much appreciated.

Hello to all.

I have been training consistently for roughly 6 years w/o any form of PH or AAS. I recently purchased a product called "Hot sos" by Geared Up Nutrition. The product contains an unspecified amount of the superdrol compound as well as the Halodrol compound.

I am 23 years old and my major concern are findings that Prohormones can lead to prostate cancer/excaserbate the severity of existing prostate cancer. I have a family history of this form of cancer (on my mother's side) and I do not want to take something that may further increase my chance of develping this disease.

Are there any precautionary measures I can take to ensure that my prostate is safe (Aside from Palm Stilleto)?

Are there any prostate safe(r) prohormones out there? (I assume Super/Halodrol would be safer as they do not aromitize to estrogen and high estrogen levels have been linked to prostate problems)

hmmmmmmmm

I think the correct answer since you are concerned is don't do it bro. You aren't going to find studies on PH/DS and prostate cancer. From my experience, my prostate got swole on beastdrol. I'd pee and would stop/start kinda thing. On diesel/tren Ive had no problems. Will I get prostate cancer? Only time will tell. If you're really concerned just dont do it

FightLabs TEST400 has an Estrogen Blocker

Hello to all.

I did a cycle of TEST400 by Fight Labs and worked great for me. It has an Estrogen blocker so there were no aromitization issues. I got really strong and really hard. I was big n ripped, probably because the estrogen blocker kept me really dry. It's got 3 compounds, so I didn't have to stack it with anything. You say that you are concerned about prostate issues, so I think this would be a good choice for you. I have also been taking 1/4 tablet of Proscar for the past 10 years, which has done wonders for my hair. Proscar is actually prostate medication. Propecia is the 1mg of Proscar. I would make sure you take a good PCT, I used FightLabs ESTRO-TEST for my PCT. It's pretty trick, has a test booster and estrogen blocker. 510mg capsule, has alot of other things for recovery like Resveratrol. All in all very happy with that product line.:D

Top Bottom