Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Happiest Day Memorable Forever

cocosoup

When the news came, I was busy with my piles and piles books. I'm a library boy and when I was going to buried myself into the books, the news came that my wife, who was nine months pregnant, was going to give birth to my first kid. I went to the office for a day off and hurried to hospital.

Standing outside of the delivery room, I could hear my wife's miserable shriek, which made me shiver and shiver. What I have done to her! If it's possible, I would rather never have a kid. Finally, about two hours later, it finished. I went to see my wife, who is weak and suffered a lot. Be told everything going well, I went to the supermarket next to the hospital.

I bought many nutrition and other things for my wife and when passed the cheap stuffed animals in bulk for baby gift sets( toyswill.com/penguin-dolls-12cm-childrens-day-present-p-1539.html ), I couldn't help to buy one for my wife. Later, we'll celebrate my kid's birthday in all lifetime. A new born baby means a lot to my wife and me and it's a happiest day memorable forever.

I think he's selling penguin dolls

Why don't you see how many of those penguins you can fit in your ass?? Now THAT would be a day memorable forever...

When the news came, I was busy with my piles and piles books. I'm a library boy and when I was going to buried myself into the books, the news came that my wife, who was nine months pregnant, was going to give birth to my first kid. I went to the office for a day off and hurried to hospital.

Standing outside of the delivery room, I could hear my wife's miserable shriek, which made me shiver and shiver. What I have done to her! If it's possible, I would rather never have a kid. Finally, about two hours later, it finished. I went to see my wife, who is weak and suffered a lot. Be told everything going well, I went to the supermarket next to the hospital.

I bought many nutrition and other things for my wife and when passed the cheap stuffed animals in bulk for baby gift sets( toyswill.com/penguin-dolls-12cm-childrens-day-present-p-1539.html ), I couldn't help to buy one for my wife. Later, we'll celebrate my kid's birthday in all lifetime. A new born baby means a lot to my wife and me and it's a happiest day memorable forever.

Go fuck yourself you fucking piece of shit scamming faggot

Top Bottom