Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Fresh Approach "Does Testosterone cause rage"

Testosterone increases mood, an enthusiastic personality and a sense of well being. To most people that equates to feeling better. But if you have a rotton mood, a belligerant personality and an overall crummy view of the world, it's probably going to increase those feelings.

This is the problem.

It shouldn't be called "Roid Rage". It should be called "Assholes On Roids Rage."

Nelson Montana said:
Testosterone increases mood, an enthusiastic personality and a sense of well being. To most people that equates to feeling better. But if you have a rotton mood, a belligerant personality and an overall crummy view of the world, it's probably going to increase those feelings.

This is the problem.

It shouldn't be called "Roid Rage". It should be called "Assholes On steroids Rage."

couldn't of said it better!!

Actually, I took my first, meager, 250mg of test and the ONLY thing it did for me was make me horny more than once a week. (I'm 45, and definately quality for HRT and the little blue pill is my BEST FRIEND), but since on test...and it only started kicking in after, like, 3 days...I get wood when I even LOOK at my girl! That's IT.

I know for a fact (dealing with it before) that if you are an ASS HOLE in general, AS makes you a bigger A-hole. You already make test, naturally...you don't make "d-bol" in your nuts....

flexdaddyz71 said:
I personally know of atleast 50 dudes that have taken several rounds of test or more. NONE, I mean none of them ever showed any signs of aggression. I can only recall one time that I seen a friend go age-shit. He threw this loud mouth punk across the dance floor, when the dude grab his girlfriends ass. We talked about it later and both agreed it was the Anadrol. It was the only thing he'd done different. This behavior was uncommon for him because he is soooo mild mannered. He was/is the type to walk away or talk it out, although he's plenty big enough to handle himself.

I haven't taken steroids but If some douche grabbed my wife's ass he'd go flying across the floor!!! Thats not roid rage, and I doubt it was the Anadrol's fault. What people don't know they are afraid of. Before I started researching steroids I thought roid rage was real, why cuz I didn't know better. Now after doing all the research and actually talking to people that do it, I realized I was the idiot for believing without researching.........which is wrong with America.....aren't there weapons of mass destruction in Iraq??? lol

When on Anadrol and Halo I get more agrivated at things. If I get to upset I just walk away. I am a super calm person but these two componds get me frustrated more.

It is controlable though.

Oh and tren gets me that way just because I lose sleep on it. I would be frustrated if I got no sleep and wasn't on tren though.

So ya I get a little testey on these compounds but you just have to realize that you can control it if you actually try.

i dont know very much but personally i think it causes for me to get extra adrenaline and i lose it when some one starts mouthing me no matter size or shape

My first use was test only cycles. I felt GOOD, centered, well being, and just fuckin awesome. Now add some dbolll, anavarr, shit load of pharm grade caffeine, and put me around stupid people then I can be set off. So I avoid stupid people and stressful situations when I'm feelin a little redlined but "roid rage" no I dont think so.
I luv hitting the caffeine 45min before training but I only do this 1 or 2 times a week max, on those day I keep myself in check or I will grow satan horns.
But a test only cycle you should be more than OK to go bro!
BigGuy

I do believe that you learn how to respond to situations. For instance, I find rudeness an awful trait and no matter how wound up I get, I would never insult someone. If the service is bad in a restaurant, I tell them, but I am always careful to make my point in a firm but polite manner.

Similar to using Roids. I am an excitable person anyhow and need to remind myself to cool down a little, but I know I would never ever resort to violence as I'm conditioned never to go down that route.

Top Bottom