Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Fresh Approach "Does Testosterone cause rage"

I personally know of atleast 50 dudes that have taken several rounds of test or more. NONE, I mean none of them ever showed any signs of aggression. I can only recall one time that I seen a friend go age-shit. He threw this loud mouth punk across the dance floor, when the dude grab his girlfriends ass. We talked about it later and both agreed it was the Anadrol. It was the only thing he'd done different. This behavior was uncommon for him because he is soooo mild mannered. He was/is the type to walk away or talk it out, although he's plenty big enough to handle himself.

Got admit finally someone prints the truth, interestingly enough you will not find this in main stream press.

Test does not cause rage, rage causes test. That and being from the South and holding a gun so the the professor says.

I normally have a pretty short wick,but when I am on,disappointingly enough I feel nothing at all for getting into it with people.I am pretty mellow and would rather avoid an altercation alltogether.Quite the opposite of the roid rage theory..

I have to aggree I rights my world!

At least finally there is an opposing theory in the press the only thing is it will not make it out of the geek press. The NY Times is not going to run a headline “Scientists prove Test does not cause rage”.

Always trying to blame something for some assholes behavior. Could it be they are just an asshole.

got2bme said:
Got admit finally someone prints the truth, interestingly enough you will not find this in main stream press.

Test does not cause rage, rage causes test. That and being from the South and holding a gun so the the professor says.

!!ATL BABY!!

Now I know why Im always pissed, lol

wzkid said:
!!ATL BABY!!

Now I know why Im always pissed, lol

Yeah, cause you're always in traffic with people who don't know how to fuckin drive!! When you live in a big city, you always get the fine opportuniy to experience out of town folk who drive like they're still in the country on their fuckin tractor. Shit, even my wife experiences roid rage, I know, she calls me all the time cussing and screaming obscenities while shes driving :D LOL I'm glad she doesn't have a gun :)

got2bme said:
McAndrews's work demonstrated that one surefire way to raise a man's testosterone level is to allow him to handle a gun.

Ha! Nutrition stores will start selling guns as "Natural Testosterone boosters"

bsdgeek said:
Yeah, cause you're always in traffic with people who don't know how to fuckin drive!! When you live in a big city, you always get the fine opportuniy to experience out of town folk who drive like they're still in the country on their fuckin tractor. Shit, even my wife experiences roid rage, I know, she calls me all the time cussing and screaming obscenities while shes driving :D LOL I'm glad she doesn't have a gun :)
Bro, my girl is Columbian. I have never seen anyone rage like she will when she drives. She hasnt driven me anywhere for the last 6 months of our relationship. Only the juice monkey can drive because he is calm, lol
Traffic sucks ass but, Im out of atl by a couple of miles so it only hits me when we go to a club or something downtown.

flexed1 said:
puts a sense of calm in me, if i am going to rage its because i am italian and from ny i dont need test to do it... roid rage is simply letting the drugs get the best of you

haha.... italian and from nj right outside the city.... i dont need roids to have rage.....its just in my blood.... :evil:

Top Bottom