Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A ? For you Legal Eagles

Not tha I endorse violence,

but you should say the following.

when I went up to him he turned around, because he heard me, he took a swing, then I charged him, And suplexed his newwly adultified ass.

you defended your self, thats all.

cut off ages vary. i think that being 18 is the cut off age in most states where you become an adult instead of a minor. in indiana, age only matters if the victim is under 14 or over 65. other than that it really isn't an issue (i don't think).

anyway, i doubt he will sue. if he does he will spend more on court costs than he will win. he may press charges for assault, but i seriously doubt that.

Chosser said:
Ok, so 2 nights ago, someone wrote "Your car is shitty" in permanent marker on my car. I just got into an accident and still have not gotten the dent fixed or the area painted over, but for some reason this irked me. So yesterday, I wrote something under what he wrote.

Am I the only one who's curious as to what Chosser wrote under "Your car is shitty"??? :D

You would have to have one bored fucking prosecutor to take an assault case against you. As someone stated above, defense of property law varies from state to state. In Texas you may even use DEADLY FORCE to protect property at night under certain circumstances. Bottom line, "No blood (at least not much) no foul" any self respecting prosecutor (no..... that is not an oxymoron) would kick the case if it ever got filed.

hasta

litig8r

Ok, to answer a few questions.

I told the cop that he did swing at me to protect myself. In reality, I was pissed and slammed him to teach him a lesson.

Second, I wrote "Learn to spell asshole" under what he wrote because he spelled shitty wrong. He spelled it with one t.

I am in PA and i have no idea of the law.

I looked at my car today and there is a substantial bloodstain on the new dent, about the size of a golf ball, maybe bigger. I think he got a scratch from the previous dent. I am assuming he was unconscious before I hip tossed him. That would probably be the reason he felt like a sack of dead weight when I did it.

I am gathering this is a case of his word against mine in which he has no case, but since I have no scratches or injuries, I wondered if that could help his case. There were no witnesses which is a catch 22. If someone saw it I was fucked, but I bet it would have looked pretty cool from a bystanders viewpoint.

Chosser said:
There were no witnesses which is a catch 22. If someone saw it I was fucked, but I bet it would have looked pretty cool from a bystanders viewpoint.

I have the video! Who's your daddy?

j/k

When you snuck up behind him and he turned around, did he see you before you knocked his lights out? Did you know this fuck? Does he know you? I would have loved to have caught this scene on video though! Good job!

Top Bottom