Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A boxing cycle

actually a good friend is doing Finaplix, halo's and winstrol. As if the attitude wasnt bad enough on the Halo's alone the fina just adds to it, not sure on the weight he has gained but he is looking really lean and hard, starting to get an unhealthy look going though, this stack is an awesome stack if you can handle it, but its also pretty hardcore on the liver AND kindney. I dont think I could ever mix halo's and fina but would love it if I could. Fina on its own with primo's wouldnt be to bad though.

What exactly are you trying to do? Do you have to stay at 165-168? Or would you be willing to move up to light heavy? How tall are you?

Honestly leave the t3 alone, if you want to lose fat just do more training, I never have a problem losing fat in the gym. I tried to drop it quick with an E/C/A stack but dont like the feeling when doing 2-3 hours of cardio 4 days a week

I am a super heavy weight at 220. I just did my first cycle of Sust for 6 weeks. Only put on 5 pounds, but really increased my strength. Be careful about bulking up to much as it can really mess with your punches. Since the armature boxing season doesn't really get going until Nov.-Dec. I think I will try a cycle of winnie in the early fall. Its hard to know what to take when boxing since your goals are so much different than in body building.

I'll help you, bro

I used to amatuer box for 4 years out here in california, and that's how I first got introduced to juice.
Most boxers at my gym use Winstrol only cycles becuase it's fast acting(leaves your body for a drug test quick), won't let you gain too much weight (that you can't later sweat out), and shoots your strength through the roof. Winstrol is now my favorite, and I plan to do another cycle too.

Test or Halo. Pick one.

I think Tommy Morrison just has HIV, and as far as I know he's fine. Probably gets the doc to write is steroid scripts now.

since we are on the topic of Boxing, where does everyone fight out of? I have my first fight at heavyweight june 23 in Windsor, Ontario at the freedom festival along thedetroit river, got a fight with someone from the Kronk gym in Detroit not sure of his name as of yet but if anyone is in the area you should definatly come out and watch

Bros if he was worried about toxcitity then he should probbaly saty away from Halo.

I would say stcik to Anavar/winny/eq

Peace and good luck

Boxer10, wouldn't the EQ add mass rather than speed and strength? Especially because of the apitite enhancement? What dose would you recomend?

Top Bottom