Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/9 NFL NY Giants @ Dallas sunday night

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The division rival New York Giants and Dallas Cowboys are set to renew hostilities on Sunday when they meet at Texas Stadium in Week 1 action.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cowboys listed as 6½-point favorites versus the Giants, while the game's total is sitting at 44.

Eli Manning and the Giants lost their final preseason game by a score of 27-20 on the road to the New England Patriots.

The Pats managed to cover the 3.5-point spread in that contest, while the combined score went OVER the posted total (36).

The Cowboys were tamed 23-14 by the Minnesota Vikings in their final preseason game, as 2-point underdogs at the Metrodome. The combined 37 points were a PUSH against the posted total of 37.

Jerheme Urban scurried 95 yards off a punt return for a touchdown, and Matt Moore hooked up with Tony Curtis for the other Cowboys TD.

Team records:
New York: 8-8 SU, 8-8 ATS
Dallas: 9-7 SU, 8-8 ATS

no bet is too small
u mite want to wait for me to settle the eraly games so u can reload

Spartacus said:
you're a pussy who won't risk his 5 million benchmark
pussy

I was gonna be a pussy and not risk dropping below 2mil, but nothing ventured nothing gained. Seattle will determine if I drop below that mark today. I was close to just dumping a mil on the Pats, but then I read some dribble about Samuel not playing and it put doubts in my head that they'd cover the spread.

Well you lost and you should have dropped a mil on the Pats. If I had a mil , I would have most definitely dropped a mil on the Pats. That was too easy to call

Anyway this one is more of a test

I like Dallas simply because Eli Manning is set. It's Tony Romo's choke who cost them the playoffs. So I think tony has more pressure on him to make this team go into the playoffs (starting with beating NY)

NY's defense has to come up big all day long and Eli has to be consistent on the road (I don't see that happening maybe 2 INT's)

I'm going for Dallas at home

PuddleMonkey said:
I was gonna be a pussy and not risk dropping below 2mil, but nothing ventured nothing gained. Seattle will determine if I drop below that mark today. I was close to just dumping a mil on the Pats, but then I read some dribble about Samuel not playing and it put doubts in my head that they'd cover the spread.

Top Bottom