Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/8 NFL Denver @ Oakland +3.5 10:30est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
we dont like this. keep it consistent. like the ones i bumped. thats what we're used to. thats what we like.

no this is how i do it .. and when it was an even line spart put up . 90 .. would u like more examples?

you have an even line on the game in question with non .90 odds. and you have weeks and weeks of even lines with .90 odds. the ones i just bumped. just keep it this same is all we are asking.

you have an even line on the game in question with non .90 odds. and you have weeks and weeks of even lines with .90 odds. the ones i just bumped. just keep it this same is all we are asking.

i just told u.. .90 would be carloina -3.5 .. is that what u want? ill put it up at 3.5

u wont get -3 at .90 because thats not the line

i explained it the best i can... whoever dont want to bet it .. can pass but thats the line

if slayer or moto or spart comes around maybe they can explain it better then me

i understand it. Look at all the games that you put up the last few weeks with even lines. they are all .90 return with the exception of colts/pats. some of those were .5 games i know cause i bet real money on it. like i said, do what you want, but it will lead to confusion to the new guys. anything else can be taken to PM's

i understand it. Look at all the games that you put up the last few weeks with even lines. they are all .90 return with the exception of colts/pats. some of those were .5 games i know cause i bet real money on it. like i said, do what you want, but it will lead to confusion to the new guys. anything else can be taken to PM's

thats cool and if u guys dont like it then i wont put it up..
but understand that games like this -3(-135) or -3(-125).. u wont get at -3 .90... u will get it at -3.5 .90 because its closer to -3.5 then -3 in reality..

thats what i am explaining ..choices is up to u guys, i could care less

matter of fact the -3.5 would benifit me more probably

Top Bottom