Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/4 NCAAFB M<arshall @ #24 West Virginia - 3:30 ESPN

Well somweone should have PM'd me before today when i settled it. I dont go and read all the posts in a thread sometimes. Now I'll go back and calculate what everyone is owed. As usual when i make amistake ill add some extra k to what you get back. I'll do this by tomorrow.

Just rememebr if you need anyhting from me PM is better than putting it in a thread somewhere

just send the 15 mill .. dont worry about my tax brother..

Well somweone should have PM'd me before today when i settled it. I dont go and read all the posts in a thread sometimes. Now I'll go back and calculate what everyone is owed. As usual when i make amistake ill add some extra k to what you get back. I'll do this by tomorrow.

Just rememebr if you need anyhting from me PM is better than putting it in a thread somewhere

stuff like this happens.. when i bookied hockey and bball i would settle games sometimes in the middle of the night or with my crappy phone (which wasn't a smart idea) .... i always like to settle asap i would make mistakes sometimes but i always made sure everyone got their karma back if i did screw up. its hard work to put these games up and settle.

Top Bottom