Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/29 MNF Baltimore @ Pittsburgh 8:35 est on ESPN

Dont think the spread is going to be an issue anyway here. thank goodness.

not in this thread .. if pitt scored a td in ot they wont kick the extra point and will win by 6..ravens covered in here .. other thread about 5% chance of pitt scoring a td and winning 6 and covering (spread is 5.5) .. 85% of ot games are decided by a fg

Moto:
My feathers weren't ruffled I was just kidding around! I hope that is understood!!! Hurrircane is a great guy and I did not mean to insult him. And if he or anyone else took it that way than I appologize!!!

i can guarantee that every bookie in here has abandoned an event and reposted with a different line at some point, lets let it go there is no reason for anyone to get feathers ruffled, my issue with the setup is and has always been the line changing. If you place a bet with bodog and it is at 6.5 cool your in at 6.5 if you wait and the line changes to 5.5 and then place a bet your in at 5.5 we cant do that once we put it up it's set, the only way to change is lock it and post a new one or and i have done this in the past ask the betters if there cool with it if so change it if not close it and let them keep there line and do a new one. In this case it was closed and swole posted a new one with new odds..........no big deal this is make believe gambling nothing to take to serious it's supposed to be for fun let's keep it that way................and for who's been given k it's karma it's supposed to be for giving thats how you get good karma by giving. It's not a status thing to me it's about having enough to keep booking games

1) about changing lines .i could care less either way .. was just stating it was different circumstances then the event that occured with me and the fresno game
2)i give away shyt loads of k ..could care less but it appeared dude was complaing to a mod about me .. says it was a joke cool if not he should have pmed me and i would have gave k back no problems or abandoned the event ! .. when i thought he was serious, insult to injury was that i gave a him alot of his k .. but if it was a joke then lets move past it :supercool

If I really had a problem I would have taken it up with you personally (I am not that big of an a** to do it in public for real) and not done it in what I thought was a humorous way. I hope I have not offended you or anyone else. Have a great night!!!

If I really had a problem I would have taken it up with you personally (I am not that big of an a** to do it in public for real) and not done it in what I thought was a humorous way. I hope I have not offended you or anyone else. Have a great night!!!

im sorry bro i overreacted .. im fond of all u guys in here ..your a great guy in your own right , as well as moto is an awesome guy .. posts are often misunderstood ..and for the record i love givin karma out lol

Top Bottom