Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/29 MNF Baltimore @ Pittsburgh 8:35 est on ESPN

is anyone opposed to the line changeing to -5.5 steelers is that going to change your bet slayer or 1500 i need to know cause i'm gonna change it..............thats where its at as of nopw and i don't want it moving down another .5

is anyone opposed to the line changeing to -5.5 steelers is that going to change your bet slayer or 1500 i need to know cause i'm gonna change it..............thats where its at as of nopw and i don't want it moving down another .5

yep, i'll leave it alone at 5.5. ill stick with 6.5 or you can abandon it. i wont mind either way.

Once a line is established in the bookie forum we don't change it. One a person places a bet his or her line is locked in. We can't change it on the fly for new betters; unfortunately it's the only flaw in our system. I did the next best thing and closed this event for any future betting.

Motodawg, if you want to create a new event with an updated spread feel free to do so, but I will not ruin the integrity of this forum by changing odds. Next time around be aware of this when hosting events. You guys do a great job...I know it's not easy believe me.

I feel my decision is fair for all parties. If you have any questions send me a PM.

BTW I'm not implying you are ruining the integrity of the forum...I'm simply stating this is how any real betting system works and how we've been operating since day 1.

Top Bottom