Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/14 nfl patriots @ jets 415 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
New England Patriots vs. New York Jets

- The fans at Giants Stadium will be treated to a game between the New England Patriots and the New York Jets when they take their seats on Sunday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Jets listed as 1-point favorites versus the Patriots, while the game's total is sitting at 37.

The Patriots defeated Kansas City 17-10 as a 16-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (43).

Matt Cassel completed 13-of-18 passes for 152 yards with a touchdown after replacing Tom Brady, while Randy Moss hauled in six passes for 116 yards with a TD.

The Jets defeated Miami 20-14 as a 3-point underdog last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (37).

Brett Favre completed 15-of-22 passes or 194 yards with a pair of touchdowns for New York, while Thomas Jones rushed for 101 yards with a touchdown on 22 carries in the win.

Team records:
New England: 1-0 SU, 0-1 ATS
New York: 1-0 SU, 1-0 ATS

New England most recently:
When playing in September are 8-2
When playing on turf are 10-0
After outgaining opponent are 9-1
When playing within the division are 8-2

New York most recently:
When playing in September are 5-5
When playing on turf are 2-8
After outgaining opponent are 4-6
When playing within the division are 4-6

A few trends to consider:
New England is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
New England is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Jets
New England is 5-0 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Jets
New England is 19-1 SU in its last 20 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of the NY Jets last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of the NY Jets last 6 games at home
NY Jets are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of the NY Jets last 6 games when playing New England

Pats are gonna destroy the jets. I put 200,000 K on them

i hope all NE bettors know TOM BRADY is out for the year .. well.. if u dont u better start watchin more football ha

gang green

Put my money on the pats. Bret farve is a douche bag i hope they lose.

Top Bottom