Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/6 World Cup Semi-Finals - Uruguay vs Netherlands 2:30PM - MoneyLine - 3 Million Max

Re: 7/6 World Cup Semi-Finals - Uruguay vs Netherlands 2:30PM - MoneyLine - 3 Million

lol common bro.. uruguay should have lost to ghana, cheated to win and the dutch just beat brazil.. added that uru lost its 2nd best player for this game on top of that ..
dutch was an eazy pick here

i didnt bet on it, i forgot but im not actually sure who i would have put my karma on to be honest...

anyway i wanted uruguay to win but im not sure especially since like you said they didnt have their 2nd best player

Re: 7/6 World Cup Semi-Finals - Uruguay vs Netherlands 2:30PM - MoneyLine - 3 Million

what you talkin about uruguay had one of the best defences in the tornament and Forlan was on awesome form throughout the matches

This is what I mean by volleyball defense, those fuckers shouldnt have even made it to play with Netherlands... cheating SOB

This is what I mean by volleyball defense, those fuckers shouldnt have even made it to play with Netherlands... cheating SOB

I know
I'm glad dem cheaters out

Top Bottom