Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/6 World Cup Semi-Finals - Uruguay vs Netherlands 2:30PM - MoneyLine - 3 Million Max

Re: 7/6 World Cup Semi-Finals - Uruguay vs Netherlands 2:30PM - MoneyLine - 3 Million

max bets c'mon
don't be scared douchebags

Re: 7/6 World Cup Semi-Finals - Uruguay vs Netherlands 2:30PM - MoneyLine - 3 Million

max bets c'mon
don't be scared douchebags

I'm recovering from a max bet losing streak

easy one
not sure about tomorrow game
octopus predicted Germany loss
will bet Germany anyway

Crap I missed it, Uruguay had no chance, those fuckers played Volleyball against Ghana...

Crap I missed it, Uruguay had no chance, those fuckers played Volleyball against Ghana...

what you talkin about uruguay had one of the best defences in the tornament and Forlan was on awesome form throughout the matches

Some damn good teams lost in this tournament. Better team moves on,,,

what you talkin about uruguay had one of the best defences in the tornament and Forlan was on awesome form throughout the matches

lol common bro.. uruguay should have lost to ghana, cheated to win and the dutch just beat brazil.. added that uru lost its 2nd best player for this game on top of that ..
dutch was an eazy pick here

Top Bottom