Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/6 World Cup Semi-Finals - Uruguay vs Netherlands 2:30PM - MoneyLine - 3 Million Max

Re: 7/6 World Cup Semi-Finals - Uruguay vs Netherlands 2:30PM - MoneyLine - 3 Million

Holland

But only cautiously, these odds belie the strength of Uruguay.

b0und (wary)

Re: 7/6 World Cup Semi-Finals - Uruguay vs Netherlands 2:30PM - MoneyLine - 3 Million

uruguay is riddled with injuries, and won't have suarezz

and everybody is gonna be rooting against them

netherlands is kinda like home field advantage in south ehfrika

Dutch with their wooden shoes

I'll just play the odds out of desperation:Popcorn:

I'll just play the odds out of desperation:Popcorn:

Trex, I know you are going to turn it around, but what is the most karma you had? Didn't you have 32 million at one time?

I should've maxed bet.

dutch!! big !

Top Bottom