Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/3 World Cup Quarter Finals-Germany vs Argentina 10AM-3 Million MoneyLine Special

Re: 7/3 World Cup Quarter Finals-Germany vs Argentina 10AM-3 Million MoneyLine Specia

i smell extra time

+1

Toughest game of the tournament to call so far, I might go with the draw / extra time option too.

Hmm, 200k on Argentina in regulation. I say they'll win, just don't know at which point.

Re: 7/3 World Cup Quarter Finals-Germany vs Argentina 10AM-3 Million MoneyLine Specia

maradona need to stfu and go home

+1

Toughest game of the tournament to call so far, I might go with the draw / extra time option too.

Hmm, 200k on Argentina in regulation. I say they'll win, just don't know at which point.
i said that, but bet Germany to win outright in the other event so i left this one alone. should've just pushed on both since they crushed tina

Well... looks like I fucked up the call on this one lol...

Top Bottom