Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/28 Mlb Orioles @ Yanks 705 Pm Est

lol this is the all time funniest game .. everyone bet this thinkin it was rasner pitchin.. they know it mussina no way they bet it .. bodog screw ups cost me almost 500 k ..bookie section is bliss :artist:

hurricane187 said:
lol this is the all time funniest game .. everyone bet this thinkin it was rasner pitchin.. they know it mussina no way they bet it .. bodog screw ups cost me almost 500 k ..bookie section is bliss :artist:
"The worm has turned for you, boy."
-- Sgt. Elias, "Platoon"

Army Vet said:
Thank god I didn't change my mind on this one. :heart:

yea u aint kidding this bet saved u from a losing nite .. question is if u knew mussina was starting would u have bet this to begin with ? lol

hurricane187 said:
yea u aint kidding this bet saved u from a losing nite .. question is if u knew mussina was starting would u have bet this to begin with ? lol

This one definitely saved me! and I most likely would have bet for the yanks if mussina was starting

Army Vet said:
This one definitely saved me! and I most likely would have bet for the yanks if mussina was starting
lol nice .. well good for u bro .. dont mind givin a good bro like u my iggnorance k lol

Top Bottom