Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/28 Mlb Orioles @ Yanks 705 Pm Est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Baltimore Orioles vs. New York Yankees

- The Baltimore Orioles and the New York Yankees will both be trying to pick up a win on Monday when they battle at Yankee Stadium.

Ace righthander Jeremy Guthrie will take the mound for the Orioles to start this game. Guthrie is 6-8 this season with a 3.58 ERA.

Guthrie's opponent in this one will be Darrell Rasner. The Yankees righthander has a 4.83 ERA to go along with a 5-7 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Yankees listed as 180-moneyline favorites versus the Orioles, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Orioles defeated the Angels 5-2 as a +140 underdog on Sunday. The seven runs scored fell UNDER the posted over/under total (9.5).

Guillermo Quiroz was 3-4 with three RBI for Baltimore, while Garrett Olsen picked up the win after allowing two runs on seven hits in six innings

The Yankees lost to Boston 9-2 as a +165 underdog on Sunday. The 11 runs scored went OVER the posted over/under total (10.5).

Bobby Abreu had an RBI for the Yankees and Sidney Ponson was roughed up for seven runs in four innings to take the loss.

Team records:
Baltimore: 49-55 SU
New York: 58-46 SU

Baltimore most recently:
When playing on Monday are 6-4
Before playing NY Yankees are 6-4
After playing LA Angels are 4-6
After a win are 2-8

New York most recently:
When playing on Monday are 6-4
Before playing Baltimore are 3-7
After playing Boston are 5-5
After a loss are 6-4

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Baltimore's last 5 games when playing NY Yankees
The total has gone OVER in 15 of Baltimore's last 21 games on the road
Baltimore is 1-5 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees
Baltimore is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
NY Yankees are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games at home
NY Yankees are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games
NY Yankees are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against Baltimore
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Yankees's last 5 games when playing Baltimore

Army Vet said:
at 300K i hope so!
gutsy play .. yanks winning 9 of last 10 .. only lose with ponson on the mound .. cound be a bookie breaker though lol

Rasner sucks. I think the real Ponson showed up yesterday. It'd be nice to pick up a decent starter. When is the trade deadline?

o shyt mussina is starting .. let me pm army to see if he wants this bet in

fuckin bodog and their fucked up game write ups .. army vet please let me know if u still want this bet in or i will abandon.. i dont wanna fuck anyone

ok army i pmed u .. i will give u till 715 or so to decide

Top Bottom