Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/20 mlb yanks @ rays 7 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
New York Yankees Vs. Tampa Bay Rays

- The New York Yankees and the Tampa Bay Rays will both be trying to pick up a win on Wednesday when they battle at Tropicana Field.

The Yankees will pin their hopes on the pitching of righthander Freddy Garcia in this game. Garcia has a 7-7 record and a 3.38 ERA this season.

It'll be David Price toeing the rubber for the Rays in this contest. Lefthander Price is 9-7 with a 3.73 ERA so far this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Rays listed as 150-moneyline favorites versus the Yankees, while the game's total is sitting at 7½.

In their last action, New York was a 3-2 loser on the road against the Rays. Bettors on Tampa Bay at -104 on the moneyline collected their winnings from that game, while the total score (5) sent UNDER bettors home happy as well.

Team records:
New York: 56-38 SU
Tampa Bay: 51-44 SU
New York most recently:
When playing on Wednesday are 6-4
Before playing Tampa Bay are 5-5
After playing Tampa Bay are 5-5
After a loss are 6-4

Tampa Bay most recently:
When playing on Wednesday are 4-6
Before playing NY Yankees are 4-6
After playing NY Yankees are 6-4
After a win are 5-5

its ok. finally a game i can get into.. yanks need to beat these bums!

fuck me. i should have known price would let me down. pitched like junk against the sox last time but took the win..put too much credit on the sox bats and not on his pitching.

he's still a horse though and i'll take him again.

Top Bottom