Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/19 Mlb Padres @ Cards 355 Pm Est

Lol i bet on this game before the game started is what i was saying. i didnt bet later than that. I just did it once to moto by accident. At this point i dont give a shit about my winnings, if you abandon it, ill just look as it as a donation to you for being a good bro, but i know i bet this game on time. i remember waiting for the k that night, lol. Ok so i do monitor my K :beer:

lol this is gettin abandoned now there are 4 bets on the cards .. i sent a pm to swole 3 days ago to settle this when there was only 2 honest bets made for the cards , so i cant take responsiblity for the late bets .. i dont know what happened .. milk and 1 other person bet this on time .. moto put in the bet late .. hopefully as a joke and someone else did also ..gotmilk ill send u your winnings ..the other person i cant because i dont know who it was ..

It was me bro i bet without reading it was totally by mistake I don't need sleezy k....i checked in my bets and saw that i bet this game way after the 19 th my bad copy and paste the address of this thread in a pm and make it easy on swole

hahaa its cool man .. i did copy and paste the link in a pm to swole 4 days ago .. but i will do so again

lol yea .. sleezy k is the equal to marked money in the real world .. no good bro wants that lmfao!

ok i looked at past pms and allthough i did send swole a pm regarding this game on friday .. i did not include the actually link.. so i have to take responsibility for this game ... army vet and 1500 who ever bet this in a legal time frame step up and get your k! lol

ok here is wat i did .. although u guys problem dont give a shit .. i dont want to screw anyone .. since u guys aint sure who did it .. ill send u guys a split of the pot 80k and some change .. im sending u guys both 45k each ... i hope this is good .. u will get your original wagers back everyone .. when swole abandons event shorty

abandoned

Hurricane in your first PM it wasn't specific so I abandoned a different event without knowing this one needed it as well. Either way stakes have been returned.

Top Bottom