Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/19 Mlb Padres @ Cards 355 Pm Est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
San Diego Padres vs. St. Louis Cardinals

- A winning streak will be on the line for the St. Louis Cardinals on Saturday when they battle the San Diego Padres at Busch Stadium.

Lefthander Randy Wolf will take the mound for the Padres to start this game. Wolf is 6-9 this season with a 4.66 ERA.

Wolf's opponent in this one will be Todd Wellemeyer. The Cardinals righthander has a 4.04 ERA to go along with a 7-4 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cardinals listed as 155-moneyline favorites versus the Padres, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Cardinals scored five runs late in the game on Friday, as they defeated the Padres 11-7. The Cardinals won the game as -135 favorites, while the 18 runs sailed OVER the posted over/under (8.5).

Rick Ankiel belted solo home run and finished with three RBIs for the Cardinals. Kyle McClellan toss one inning of relief for the win.

Jody Gerut went 3-for-4 at the plate with a two-run homer for the Padres, who were +120 underdogs. Heath Bell gave up four runs in relief and was tagged with the loss.

Current streak:
San Diego has lost 4 straight games.
St. Louis has won 3 straight games.

Team records:
San Diego: 37-60 SU
St. Louis: 55-43 SU

San Diego most recently:
When playing on Saturday are 6-4
Before playing St. Louis are 3-7
After playing St. Louis are 6-4
After a loss are 4-6

St. Louis most recently:
When playing on Saturday are 5-5
Before playing San Diego are 7-3
After playing San Diego are 6-4
After a win are 4-6

A few trends to consider:
San Diego is 3-9 SU in its last 12 games on the road
San Diego is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
San Diego is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against St. Louis
San Diego is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing St. Louis
St. Louis is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against San Diego
St. Louis is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing San Diego
St. Louis is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games

i put the wrong date on here .. i relized it, when the game was over and i tired to settle .. i sent swole a pm to settle this last nite or what he can do to fix it ..lets see . if he cant fix .. ill send u guys the k on me

swole wats up bro .. i sent u a pm about this 3 days ago? what can we do here?

someone snuck in a bet after the game was over also .. there was only 2 bets placed .. common guys dont get sleezy over k .. this section has been great and fair since i been here .. lets keep it that way .. getmilk had his bet in .. either army vet or 1500 put the bet in after the game was over

hurricane187 said:
someone snuck in a bet after the game was over also .. there was only 2 bets placed .. common guys dont get sleezy over k .. this section has been great and fair since i been here .. lets keep it that way .. getmilk had his bet in .. either army vet or 1500 put the bet in after the game was over

It sure wasnt me. I will admit when I screw up (unintentionally) I would never do that shit on purpose. Doesnt it show when the bets are placed? I accidentally did it to moto, but thats what it was, an accident.

st louis won but I bet san diego so as to pay you back partially for that 200K you loaned "me" w/o tax

ok thank u spart .. and 1500 its cool but the date says jul 19th on it lol .. your a stand up dude i trust u .. when i get this settled .. just send me the 125k back .. ill eat the tax since i made a mistake on the date and it is my fault

hurricane187 said:
ok thank u spart .. and 1500 its cool but the date says jul 19th on it lol .. your a stand up dude i trust u .. when i get this settled .. just send me the 125k back .. ill eat the tax since i made a mistake on the date and it is my fault

i got you bro. shit, K doesnt mean that much to me that i would pull some shisety shit. i've given away more this week to good bros than i've won. i honestly dont look at the dates, i see the game, know its being played and bet and hope its OK. i'll start paying more attention :)

1500 said:
i got you bro. shit, K doesnt mean that much to me that i would pull some shisety shit. i've given away more this week to good bros than i've won. i honestly dont look at the dates, i see the game, know its being played and bet and hope its OK. i'll start paying more attention :)

I do the same thing sometimes.

Top Bottom