Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/15 Boxing Mosley vs Vargas

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

SUPER WELTERWEIGHT BOUT (12 Rounds) - Saturday, July 15th @ MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV

Both boxers must answer opening bell for wager to have action.
Fernando Vargas

btw - last fight was even through the 10th round.

Fight was called due to SEVERE swelling over the left eye of Vargas.

gjohnson5 said:
Dunno , Roy Jones won the first against Antonio Tarver and then lost the last 2 including his 3 belts...

Well see if Vargas has watched enough film.

Vargas was ahead on 2 of 3 cars I believe

gj, let me tell you something, i have not lost a boxing bet on here except tarver jones 3. thats cause i'm biased to jones though. i bet wink to beat tito, hatton to beat tzyu, tyson to lose as 8 to 1 favor to mcbride, golota to lose to brewster, the list goes on. i bet in real life with boxing as i really don't lose at it. shane's dad burned out a bit but he had nothing to do with that loss. that was sheerly winky wright, the best p4p fighter next to mayweather. like ive said wink has been ducked by everyone including hopkins. moseley is like oscar being that he is a real man and will take a fight even if people say its suicide. winky would destroy everyone 155 and up, next time with jermaine will be much different if it happens again. anyway remember that moseley had like 25 ko's in his first 30 fights. jack moseley was used to shane destroying people roy jones style. when he took the winky fight against jack's wishes jack really had no motivation. moseley will punish vargas tonite. if you want to help out forever thats cool its just k. but if you are throwing cash take shane, i just don't see any good odds on sportsbetting.com right now. too risky, but i see shane really looking sharp tonite

bruce410 said:
gj, let me tell you something, i have not lost a boxing bet on here except tarver jones 3. thats cause i'm biased to jones though. i bet wink to beat tito, hatton to beat tzyu, tyson to lose as 8 to 1 favor to mcbride, golota to lose to brewster, the list goes on. i bet in real life with boxing as i really don't lose at it. shane's dad burned out a bit but he had nothing to do with that loss. that was sheerly winky wright, the best p4p fighter next to mayweather. like ive said wink has been ducked by everyone including hopkins. moseley is like oscar being that he is a real man and will take a fight even if people say its suicide. winky would destroy everyone 155 and up, next time with jermaine will be much different if it happens again. anyway remember that moseley had like 25 ko's in his first 30 fights. jack moseley was used to shane destroying people roy jones style. when he took the winky fight against jack's wishes jack really had no motivation. moseley will punish vargas tonite. if you want to help out forever thats cool its just k. but if you are throwing cash take shane, i just don't see any good odds on sportsbetting.com right now. too risky, but i see shane really looking sharp tonite

Did you see their first fight??

Top Bottom