Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

601 Deadlift...3x bw at 200lbs

mm107

High End Bro
Platinum
Finally got it...my summer goal was 600 and i finally got it up. Max Effort Deadlift Day.

Bodyweight: 200lbs..
Weights in KG Plates Per Side:
4 Blue / 80kg
1 Orange / 25kg
1 Blue / 20kg
1 Black / 1.5 kg
Bar: 20kg

Sissy Straps used, didnt feel like having any grip issues on ME day...Next video should be strapless (sounds dirty lol)

dude congrats!!!!! i loved how you held it after the lockout, nodding your head and basking in your glory

Wow. That's awesome. Not too many people are this strong on here.

Thanks for the nice words guys, really means alot....as some people outside the gym just dont get the intensity and the dedication needed to achieve the lifts we want.

JDid: and i let it go down slow for a first lol, it was more of the fact that i battled the lockout and wanted to feel the weight and boy it felt good.

I am an powerlifter/strongman who has been plauged with injuries (shitty form will do that with a big ego) so over the last course of the year i have been training right without the powerlifting gear and hope when i get back into the gear the strenght carry's over.

Captainahole: love the name btw lol, im a sumo lifter for the reason my back is plaugued with lower back injuries from Degernative disk disease (no fluid) so to avoid using alot of back in the lift i go with sumo. Plus the powerligting gear is more efficient if used in sumo possition.

the_alcatraz: whats up !!! long time no see as ive been away from EF! Glad your still here! Thanks for the nice words!

Tblock, JL, ghetostudmuffin, thanks guys, your words mean more then most will ever know!

Top Bottom