Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/5 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES PRICE Lakers vs Celtics

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
hurricane187 said:
guess this is it huh ? chance to win a measly 198k on the lakers series lol
you have all the individual games
those are the million dollar babies

I'd rather keep the series stuff lighter as then it doesn't conflict me so much with who to pull for in the individual games

Spartacus said:
you have all the individual games
those are the million dollar babies

I'd rather keep the series stuff lighter as then it doesn't conflict me so much with who to pull for in the individual games
haha that is so true about the series messin with the ind game bets .. happened to me in the last pistons-celts gm ... had like a 2mill piston pile on gm and 800 k in celts series bets .. good point

No worries, don't care LA in game 2, totally missed the game due to PM people, lost total track of time... Still like LA

The problem for the Lakers is that Big baby , Perkins and Big Ticket will be too much on the inside for the lakers. Just in terms of possessions, the team that gets the most rebounds will probably win the game. The way you counter that is to play full court. Like I told some college guys before, if you full court trap , steal | deflect and then run & gun , you can score points quickly. The lakers are gonna have to full court trap and run & gun to win.

If they play 1/2 court they're gonna lose (Like they did tonite)

series is far from over .. LA hasnt lost a game at home in the playoffs and im postive they can win in boston .. they were winning a good portion of the game last nite .. dont get to excited rookies ..teams suppose to win on their home court .. boston held serve but thats it for now

if boston sweeps the first 2 at home and then wins in la .. thats when ill begin to panic lol ..but thats a big if

Top Bottom