Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/5 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES PRICE Lakers vs Celtics

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
hurricane187 said:
thanks bro .. u doin a great job .. im having a fuckin blast between the hockey and nba playoffs .. cant remember the last time i enjoyed them this much .. of course my lakers and pens being there didnt hurt :)
I love Karma Bookie, finally its here, the day of the first game, let the shit talking begin... not really though, I talk shit about as much as scientologists diss L Ron Hubbard, but while I did like the Celts, hurricane convinced me LA is the way to go, Pierce can't guard Kobe... and I think he will have a big game tonight... Again thanks to Spart, Hurricane, and Moto for running the show,
Totally addicted to Karma Bookie... :heart:

guess this is it huh ? chance to win a measly 198k on the lakers series lol

hurricane187 said:
guess this is it huh ? chance to win a measly 198k on the lakers series lol
Don't have to work tonight, get to watch the game, Got praised for grad school theses abstract, Got excellent feedback on gear thread, don't have to entertain the GF till tomorrow, just me and the game, Shit, couldn't be any happier. Been a good fucking week so far :chomp: Now lets hope you are right about LA... Which you are, I can feel it.
I never lose during a good week :heart:

ariel347 said:
Don't have to work tonight, get to watch the game, Got praised for grad school theses abstract, Got excellent feedback on gear thread, don't have to entertain the GF till tomorrow, just me and the game, Shit, couldn't be any happier. Been a good fucking week so far :chomp: Now lets hope you are right about LA... Which you are, I can feel it.
I never lose during a good week :heart:
i loved your thread bro .. btw :rainbow: go lakers

50,000k on dem Lakers!

Top Bottom