Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/5 NBA Championship Gm 1 Lakers @ Boston 9est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
MightyMouse69 said:
Well, if Pierce is healthy we have a series. The pundits had the Lakers smoking the Celts without any evidence.

Kind of like the Obama campaign, wheres the beef.
i happen to agree lakers have been overrated every series .. even though they won they were ridiculously huggee favorites over the spurs and jazz .. so huge it waznt even worth betting the series ... odds should have been more down to earth ,especially against the spurs .. even though lakers were better then both

gjohnson5 said:
Dude , you're nutty

The Lakers have alot of pressure on them
The gotta win 3 straight at home to have a chance at this series

That ain't happnin'
well i aint ready to call the series over because of 1 game on the road .i can tell u that much .. lets see

The first game just adds more pressure to LA.
They lost an opportunity to take one in Boston

People say Kobe is unguardable. He's tough , that's for sure. But he's no team.
The other guys still have to step up and play. The easy thing for Boston to do is take them away such as Derek Fisher. Make Kobe score all the points which will lead to the Lakers losing

hurricane187 said:
well i aint ready to call the series over because of 1 game on the road .i can tell u that much .. lets see

well from the game i saw kobe had an off game .. scorless in the final 11 mins .. lakers can win if they dont get destroyed on the boards like gm 1 .. and tuffen up on d.. they got a few scoring options and a good bench .being 1 of the higest scoring teams in the nba

yes indeed! lakers had like 4 fast break pts .. need to improve that .. and for the rebounding .. gasol and odom average more rebounds between them then any 2 celts combine .. odom is a great rebounder .. not sayin they a better reboundin team then the celts ...but it shouldnt be soo 1 sided

the game was close,touch-n-go,until the end
when Pierce nailed back to back treys I felt good about the game

Top Bottom