Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/5 NBA Championship Gm 1 Lakers @ Boston 9est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
boston won at home .. like they suppose to .. nothing earth shattering here ..if all falls into play we only need 1 in boston and i know we can get it :)

A split in Boston leaves Lakers with huge advantage in 2-3-2 seven game series format. Still gotta get split.

CMarc said:
A split in Boston leaves Lakers with huge advantage in 2-3-2 seven game series format. Still gotta get split.
even if they dont get this split i see this series as far from over .. lakers havent lost at home all playoffs .. and boston couldnt win a gm at atlanta or clevland ..lets see

SLAYER69! said:
very, very wierd. I'm on a 9-2 run.
9-2 run and u still hovering around the 1 mill k mark? what are u spendin your karma on hookers and booze?

hurricane187 said:
even if they dont get this split i see this series as far from over .. lakers havent lost at home all playoffs .. and boston couldnt win a gm at atlanta or clevland ..lets see
but they took one in detroit
after detroit beat them in boston

at this stage the home court is less influential
hence the low 2.5 spread
the home spreads had been about 4 last round
and 6-8 the round before that

Spartacus said:
but they took one in detroit
after detroit beat them in boston

at this stage the home court is less influential
hence the low 2.5 spread
the home spreads had been about 4 last round
and 6-8 the round before that
i think it depends on the team .. not the rounds ..thats my opinion anyways .. detroit was weak at home all playoffs even during the crazy run of home wins .. they lost the 1st round sixers, magic 2nd round and celts at home .. lakers are undefeated at home .. i expect them to play well at home ..hopefully anyways

oo and im talkin about lakers to win their games at home .. .. ive waited for them to get here since shaq left . if they win and dont cover .. ill get over it .. l

Last edited:
when I win big I'll regurgitate some winnings to new guys and karma poor who have bet
got 6toes and xumknown
here

Spartacus said:
when I win big I'll regurgitate some winnings to new guys and karma poor who have bet
got 6toes and xumknown
here
good bro

hurricane187 said:
boston won at home .. like they suppose to .. nothing earth shattering here ..if all falls into play we only need 1 in boston and i know we can get it :)

Well, if Pierce is healthy we have a series. The pundits had the Lakers smoking the Celts without any evidence.

Kind of like the Obama campaign, wheres the beef.

Top Bottom