Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/5 NBA Championship Gm 1 Lakers @ Boston 9est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Los Angeles Lakers and the Boston Celtics will both be trying to pick up a win on Thursday night when they battle at TD Banknorth Garden in the opening game of the NBA Finals.

Oddsmakers currently have the Celtics listed as 3-point favorites versus the Lakers, while the game's total is sitting at 192.

Kobe Bryant dropped a game-high 39 points as the Lakers defeated the Spurs 100-92 to advance to the NBA Finals last Thursday.

The Lakers failed to cover the 8-point spread, while the 192 points fell UNDER the posted total of 193.5.

Bryant shot 16-for-30 from the field with three rebounds and three assists, and Lamar Odom added 13 points in the win for Los Angeles.

The Celtics advanced to the NBA Finals with an 89-81 win over the Pistons last time out, as 5-point underdogs. The combined 170 points fell UNDER the posted total of 175.

Paul Pierce led the way with 27 points and eight rebounds for the Celtics, while Ray Allen added 17 in the win.

Team records:
Los Angeles: 57-25 SU, 47-34-1 ATS
Boston: 66-16 SU, 52-28-2 ATS

Who will cover Garnett and Kobe??

these two players represent the biggest mismatches on the floor. Who will guard them? Can they be stopped effectively enough for that team to win the game??? What do YOU think??

I think im crazy.................... my take is that Lakers want it worse than boston and will take game 1 on road to prove they can dominate.................................

motodawg said:
I think im crazy.................... my take is that Lakers want it worse than boston and will take game 1 on road to prove they can dominate.................................
You read my mind :rainbow:

Kobe can't be guarded, but pierce will defenitly try 2 but wont be able to stop him, should wear him down so his off. should slack.

Garnett will be guarded by odem and if he needs help gasol will double team, other than that we just need to get garnett in foul trouble.

Top Bottom