Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/29 Euro2008 Soccer Championship: Germany vs Spain (no tie option)

Longhorn85 said:
It was paid about 3 hours before you posted this question.
so correct me if im wrong, its quite possible as im new to this, but shouldnt i have a karma message from you telling me i won?

*The_West* said:
so correct me if im wrong, its quite possible as im new to this, but shouldnt i have a karma message from you telling me i won?
NO ... THATS NOT IN HERE .. THATS ONLY WHEN SOMEONE SENDS U KARMA AND U CHARGED KARMA TAX .. NO TAX IN HERE .. NO MESSAGES .. U WILL JUST SEE IT IN YOUR KARMA

nice event longhorn

for those that don't know longhorn is in europe and always settles the next day

thanks for clearing that up longhorn, nice one

needtogetaas said:
I wander if this is something we can do?
it mite be an idea, if you lose, one of those 0 karma hits messages and (using this event as an example) something ,like 'germany lose, unlucky' if you win, something like xxx amount of karma hits and something like 'spain win, congratulations'
dont know it would be more hassle than its worth though?

needtogetaas said:
I wander if this is something we can do?
everyone should know that you can also see all of your bets and what you did/did not win by clicking on the Your Bets link. To find this link open up any karma bookie thread. Click on the name one of the two teams in the betting area at the top of the thread. Then you will see the Your Bets link.

SLAYER69! said:
everyone should know that you can also see all of your bets and what you did/did not win by clicking on the Your Bets link. To find this link open up any karma bookie thread. Click on the name one of the two teams in the betting area at the top of the thread. Then you will see the Your Bets link.

see this link works

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/vbookie.php?do=bets

swole said:
nice event longhorn

for those that don't know longhorn is in europe and always settles the next day

Thanks, and by the way I settle first thing in the morning which is around midnight for most of you. :)

SLAYER69! said:
everyone should know that you can also see all of your bets and what you did/did not win by clicking on the Your Bets link.

Yeah this works great. You can see your total betting history and how much you staked and won/lost. You can even do some trend analysis.

I know that when I have several bets going it is easier to go here than to go to each thread to see if I won. Just click on "your bets" from inside any bookie post.

Top Bottom