Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/29 Euro2008 Soccer Championship: Germany vs Spain (no tie option)

Youngest son turns 13 today oh to be a teenager again.........................were goin ridin, soon he will be faster everytime we go out now it's still a good battle, age and repetition, over no fear and stamina. .Real life happening today at a theatre near you..............lol

Spartacus said:
To Lift The Trophy

good odds on spain here

you already know

swole said:
good odds on spain here

you already know
yeah I should probably set up a true odds event
germany should be around +220 or so
I'm not betting half odds or worse even if I can afford to lose

in my years here I try to balance the odds I get from a UK australian/new zealand site
the people in the UK have been gambling legally for a long time
that site has it all and at very decent prices
and what's really important to me,when I'm searching were to go with a half point
they bet 8 hours sooner than US
so I get late money feedback before US kick off
bodog fucks you and messes with the price
but I don't want to go all over the place searching the "true line" over fantasy currency
but I still want a reason for why I made it -5.5 and not -6.5

I can always give you a reason for my decision on the half point
very,very rarely when still in doubt how to go
I'll leverage the half point against how I know the EF money is coming
as it should be
hell I need a million or two the other way against some of these 5+ million pile ons
most times I know how you guys are going to bet
and I put it out there

Spartacus said:
yeah I should probably set up a true odds event

You should have, it is always good to have options. I'll always keep it simple when it makes sense. For this forum I think "pick-em" is fine for soccer games. If you have been watching you know either team is more than capable of winning.

Longhorn85 said:
You should have, it is always good to have options. I'll always keep it simple when it makes sense. For this forum I think "pick-em" is fine for soccer games. If you have been watching you know either team is more than capable of winning.
l it dont bother me bro ..i dont know shyt bout soccer .. so ill aways pick the fav ..hehe

Top Bottom