Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/20 NBA Championship Miami @ Dallas Gm6

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
bigcountry61 said:
yeah i know he lives 4 houses down from my mom. he aint taller than 6'4 cuz iam 6'5 and i was taller than him. Lebron is a GH freak if u ask me. lookat his bone structure on his forhead and no way is he 21. hell of a player tho.

Chicago vs Miami was a great series. Hienrich was makin me nervous
bro lebron is just a freak, gaurantee he never touched a thing in his life. sorry but my best friend went to st. ignatius h.s, he was all american qb and ss, played agains lebron in h.s and middle school in hoops. lebron was like that at 13 brotha, about 230 lbs a man child. he eats a supersize mcd's before everygame in the locker room. just a freak bro. he probably has very high t levels naturally but i gaurantee you the guy hasn't taken a thing

I like d wade, I think he is a phenominal player, but you cant compare him to MJ. MJ was the complete package, especially on defense. And he could light up the score in any arena. D Wade isnt a defensive threat whatsoever, but can score. He also cant score away from home court. He will never be the player MJ was, no one will.

Top Bottom