Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/20 NBA Championship Miami @ Dallas Gm6

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
gjohnson5 said:
LOL , the home team has had the officiating go thier way thisd series and in the conference finals as well

Why do you think I've gained like 3 mil on the nba playoffs?

Luck.. They make stackhouse sit out a game for his fraglant foul against shaq, but what about the fraglant foul shaq did in game 2? Its bullshit, nba didnt want dallas to win, it was obvious in the games that I watched.. But hey, no one is perfect!

stackhouse did nt even play the balll he just hit shaq like he was playin strong safety.

Miami earned it....Dallas will be back next year

bigcountry61 said:
stackhouse did nt even play the balll he just hit shaq like he was playin strong safety.

Miami earned it....Dallas will be back next year

Damn right MIA earned it!!! Yes, people, Shaq can win WITHOUT Kobe!!! He always knew it but nobody else really believed it until now. Dallas suffered from HEAT exhaustion and that's how they dropped 4 straight games. D-Wade is NOT MJ! Stop saying it. There's only one MJ. D-Wade is D-Wade. Yes he's a phenomenal player and tough, but to be fair to him there shouldn't be any comparisons. At least until he gets 5 more rings.......

being from the windy please compare no one with mj. mj was a gaurantee 45-50 point playoff player no matter what. he never had a bad game. don't compare lebron, kobe, d wade no one. mj could take any one of there teams to the championship. we had the worst team ever for a while. will purdue was our center not shaq. pippen was awesome but that was all we had at first. sure later on we got rodman and harper, but guys like paxson and the other heroes that popped up only did so because of mj. they will tell you that straight up. horace grant was a good player mj made him great. same goes for all of them. pippen got lazy after mj left. think about the fact that mj retitred rather than play somewhere else, the loyalty and heart is never gonna be comparable with the money now. though i think lebron is the most freakish talent, d wade does have the most heart and determination along with team play, kobe has the first part but not the latter. its not always his fault either, kobe tries to pass but his teammates fail. mj just brought out the best. give mj lamar odom and smush parker and you will have rings, give him larry hughes and zydrunas and damon jones he will win. give him shaq o lord they would never lose a game. miami earned it i bet them to win and i am glad they did, shaq is a good guy and d wade is loyal. but that was a stacked team, mj never had talent like that. g payton, j will, alonzo and shaq, antoine walker

Wade is from the windy city....He aint MJ but he is damn close. the kid is 24 and he is a beast. he is only 6'3 - 6'4 but he has some serious heart !!!

I am happy for the Heat especially Zo, walker and Payton and all of Miami it was a long wait for that championship.

My mom said all the Neighbors put Congrats signs all by Wade's house.

i love wade, heart of a lion if you ask me and won me a grip in the conference finals and last night. yea i know he is a chi town boy, mj was born in new york though and moved to north carolina. wade is 6 3 tops and its damn impressive the way he throws down like a 6 7 gaurd. i am a little over 6 4, i was at a heat bulls playoff game, floor seats and he is not taller than i am. amazing talent. he is 205 too, which is a lot for a 6 3 gaurd in the nba. mcgrady is only 225 or so and he is 6 9 same as kobe who is 6 6. d wade and lebron have muscle and it is great for finishing with people all over you

yeah i know he lives 4 houses down from my mom. he aint taller than 6'4 cuz iam 6'5 and i was taller than him. Lebron is a GH freak if u ask me. lookat his bone structure on his forhead and no way is he 21. hell of a player tho.

Chicago vs Miami was a great series. Hienrich was makin me nervous

Top Bottom