Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/13 NHL Van at Boston 8pm

who's a better back up? philly used all 3 goaltenders they had this postseason against buffalo and boston and they all sucked.

rask would start on most teams. he's only 24 and the goalie of the future for boston. if you remember last year rask played great in the playoffs and made one of the best saves of the year.

part about flyers goaltenders sucking is deff true.. lol flyers were stacked and got crushed by boston cause of this problem

i would take schneider over rask. hopefully he gets traded out of van. i would also take brent johnson, and would say he is one of, if not the top backup in the league and his stats back should back that up. i know he was near top 5 for gaa and save% most of the year, and probably does have the best stats of any backup. ty conklin was great until he got sent to a shitty team. and the team you play on does make a differnce. timmy thomas wouldnt be putting up his numbers if he were in edmonton. ive always liked hedburg, but for some reason he seems to struggle as a starter since he left pittsburgh way back. matheiu garon is pretty good. biron id be happy with as a backup. and for youngsters right now id take a good look at holtby and enroth. if washington maintains there defensive program their gaa will improve greatly. an 11 and 14 record by tuuka rask is not that impressive. especially since he does have one of the best teams in the league playing in front of him every night.

those are damn good numbers indeed. i just checked him out for last year cuz i dont pay too much attention to boston. seems like he had a bad year then. its really hard to tell tho dude. alot of ppl start great and drop off the face of the earth. some suprises like timmy make the league in there 30's and set records. only time will tell. but at least the thing is. you like rask, and i like johnson. so we are both happy. congratz tho on the cup bro. and best of luck next year. the only thing i think we can agree on is that someone black and gold hosts the cup again. lol

Top Bottom