Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/13 NHL Van at Boston 8pm

actually no they won't be.. it was all cuz of tim thomas that they won, well n a few other players but mostly cuz of him cuz hes a brick wall.
and i dont think hes gonna be playing for to long but congrats to the bruins!

actually no they won't be.. it was all cuz of tim thomas that they won, well n a few other players but mostly cuz of him cuz hes a brick wall.
and i dont think hes gonna be playing for to long but congrats to the bruins!
LOL What? You have no idea what you are talking about.

Marchand, Seguin, and McQuaid were all rookies this year. Bergeron is 25, Krejci is 25, Horton is 26, Lucic is 23..I can keep going. The team is incredibly young and only going to get better. Chara is 34, but in phenomenal shape.

Thomas is 37, but broke into the league late. Look at Roloson this year, or even Brodeur. Goalies can play into their 40's easily. And even if something does happen to Timmy, the B's have Rask to back him up. He's easily the best back up in the league and would start on most NHL teams.

i wouldnt say easily the best backup in the lg. thats a bit much. i think philly proved that alone last year. but as long as they dont run into cap problems they should be competitive for awhile. the new nbc deal should bring up cap by mil. and they were projecting it was gonna go up another mill without that anyways. lets hope

i wouldnt say easily the best backup in the lg. thats a bit much. i think philly proved that alone last year. but as long as they dont run into cap problems they should be competitive for awhile. the new nbc deal should bring up cap by mil. and they were projecting it was gonna go up another mill without that anyways. lets hope
who's a better back up? philly used all 3 goaltenders they had this postseason against buffalo and boston and they all sucked.

rask would start on most teams. he's only 24 and the goalie of the future for boston. if you remember last year rask played great in the playoffs and made one of the best saves of the year.

true i dont know much about boston lol, but yah they do have some crazy players like marchand and beregon and lucic is pretty good too
thomas was mvp.. they only won cuz he saved some crazy ass shots
canucks are pretty good too.. just luongo kinda inconsistent, he fucked up bad on the 3rd goal

true i dont know much about boston lol, but yah they do have some crazy players like marchand and beregon and lucic is pretty good too
thomas was mvp.. they only won cuz he saved some crazy ass shots
canucks are pretty good too.. just luongo kinda inconsistent, he fucked up bad on the 3rd goal
no doubt that thomas was a huge reason why boston won. that said, chara and seidenberg shut down the sedins all series.

yeah well philly starter is worse than most backups. im not saying he isnt a good goalie by any means. and actually i didnt realize he was that young so he does have some development to go still. there are alot of good backups these days tho. its not like the old days where there were only brodeur roy and hasek who were the only good goaltenders in the league

yeah well philly starter is worse than most backups. im not saying he isnt a good goalie by any means. and actually i didnt realize he was that young so he does have some development to go still. there are alot of good backups these days tho. its not like the old days where there were only brodeur roy and hasek who were the only good goaltenders in the league
okay, you are the one who said rask wasn't the best back up goalie in the league. give me someone who's better? if he's not, he's not, but lets use names here.

rask was a game away from taking the bruins to the conf finals last year. i assume you're talking about boucher? he's a career backup who couldn't even sniff a starting job this year. you don't think philly would have traded his old ass for anything if they could have gotten it? bobrosky is young and their future. leighton is pure garbage.

i'm not trying to be a dick here..but you have refuted my claims and offered nothing. you haven't even mentioned a goalie by name..just "flyers goalie."

Last edited:
Top Bottom