Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 week on test-e first cycle ?

i'm pinning twice a week x250mg , today did 2nd pin of week 6 i feel stronger in the gym and i can train over 2h ( i'm doing 1.30-2h max)and my mum said that my face look a little bit puffy that's probably water retention... i think i should drink more water
and use an AI..... helps water to keep estrogen in check IMO. also you seem to be over training. only go 30min -1hr and only train 3-4 days a week (i rec EOD)
google "dc training" its a decent style for mass.
you grow from workouts when resting, not when working out.

guys i have a question...i gained 5-6 lbs in the first 4 week but today i have to do my 1st pin of week 7 and i didnt gain muscle beetwen week 4-6 , is it normal? when test e really kick in in muscle gains?
ps. i'm going to increase my daily kcal....
what you gains at start is mostly water in muscle, not muscle and tht holds tru for other gains you may produce.it wont be just muscle...

*sorry i woulda multi-quoted if i knew i was going to post soomuch...

what do you guys think about this :
i'm going to do 4 more week, so 16 week cycle , i'll buy AI and HCG , how much HCG should i use ? and when i should run it ?

ok i think like this will be ok :
16 week test e 500mg/week
anastrazole 0.25 eod until week 18 ( but i have a bit more , just if needed )
HCG 500ui/week (2x250) from week 10 to 16 then week 17-19 1000ui/week (2x500)

PCT week 20-24
Nolvadex 60/40/20/20

ok i think like this will be ok :
16 week test e 500mg/week
anastrazole 0.25 eod until week 18 ( but i have a bit more , just if needed )
HCG 500ui/week (2x250) from week 10 to 16 then week 17-19 1000ui/week (2x500)

PCT week 20-24
Nolvadex 60/40/20/20

Mostly good. I would wait until week 12-13 to start HCG.
Also add clomid to your pct.
50/50/25/25

why should i wait until week 12? my balls are so small and i'm just at week 7...

I see no reason running it more than 5-6 weeks. Not saying you can't. But too many mixed signals. Are you worried about the aesthetic look of your balls?

Top Bottom