Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 week on test-e first cycle ?

i'm pinning twice a week x250mg , today did 2nd pin of week 6 i feel stronger in the gym and i can train over 2h ( i'm doing 1.30-2h max)and my mum said that my face look a little bit puffy that's probably water retention... i think i should drink more water

I'm in the same boat my friend. Halfway through week 5 on the same dose of test cyp and have only experienced side effects so far. Actually made an identical post. I can notice the difference in size when i have a pump but it's nothing crazy. Good luck

i had a big increse of libido in those days... like 3-5 boner just in the morning wtf...every girl i see i imagine how i could fuck her and have always big boner for like 10-15min omg i cant stop i became crazy

guys i have a question...i gained 5-6 lbs in the first 4 week but today i have to do my 1st pin of week 7 and i didnt gain muscle beetwen week 4-6 , is it normal? when test e really kick in in muscle gains?
ps. i'm going to increase my daily kcal....

just test-e 500mg/week for 12 week and pct nolvadex 4 week
ps. i dont have an AI
get Dex from rui ASAP and i rec 0.25-0.5mg eod. dont run a cycle without an AI, specially not even on hand.
for pct a combo of clomid and tamox would be a btter pct, but tamox that you have will help

people said that i look bigger and girl touch me more lol but i dont feel that "superman" feeling
i doubt you will.... that i likely a placibo affect some get knowing they "are on" but its just hormones and although slightly better mood (on test atleast) its not like a rec drug or going to make you feel like superman IMO

Top Bottom