Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 Deca Zol

Eltigre90

So okay, I went to Complete Nutrition and they were trying to sell me a stack for like 300$ which is beyond ridiculous so they gave me a trial sample of the 5 Deca Zol who they told me over and over that it is legal. It was like 5 pills and then during that time I tried to research info on it and I have gotten mixed reviews and this might be the most in depth info I have seen, but my question is...I have been training for a powerlifting meet in March and if they test me for steroids, am I gonna get the boot to not be able to lift? Or are there anyways to cleanse my body before March 26? I never started a cycle and never will. I was completely misled by them.

So okay, I went to Complete Nutrition and they were trying to sell me a stack for like 300$ which is beyond ridiculous so they gave me a trial sample of the 5 Deca Zol who they told me over and over that it is legal. It was like 5 pills and then during that time I tried to research info on it and I have gotten mixed reviews and this might be the most in depth info I have seen, but my question is...I have been training for a powerlifting meet in March and if they test me for steroids, am I gonna get the boot to not be able to lift? Or are there anyways to cleanse my body before March 26? I never started a cycle and never will. I was completely misled by them.

Its a superdrol clone and you only took 5 pills so there is no need to worry about anything ! :)

Its a superdrol clone and you only took 5 pills so there is no need to worry about anything ! :)

I truly hope so! So the compound in it doesnt have what the superdrol has in it? Because I did research on that and banned substances and some (if not most of the compound) was on the prohibited list.

You took a tiny dose bro...only 5 pills which were probably 10mg each.
So it doesnt matter !
You wont be supressed and blood tests will show nothing :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom